Blogger Street Dapper

For being a blogger I need to be neat and be dashing in my clothes, so I'm really grateful that I discover a new online shop in Instagram, which is the Street_Dapper. They offer a good products and let me tell you about their quality, well it is really good. pardon me for being madaldal hahaha! 

I think we should proceed to my outfit then, my outfit for this blog post was just simple like my personality, you can see this kind of clothes everywhere, tank top mixed with a cargo shorts I hope you like what I post for you this time.



What I'm Wearing : Street Dapper (British Tank top), Cargo Shorts (Samuel and Kevin), Beach Shoes (Native), Chain Bracelet (Cotton On), Sunnies (Sm Accessories)


Sunnies from Sm Accesories I like this sun glass from Sm Accesories because its really comfy and it makes me look Gwapo hahaha just agree joke!



Beach shoes from Native, I kind a always wear this recently because you dont need to wear socks, tie a lace, and its fresh because of the holes in the bottom part of the shoes. Its a must have in this kind of weather that we have and when you go to a beach you can still wear it because you can just pagpag it the its clean again.


Follow the Street Dapper by clicking it.
Photos by Charm Sandoval


No comments:

Post a Comment