Cold Weather.



Last march 7-9, 2013 I was given a chance to go at Baguio City. It was my first time to visit Baguio and I can say that my experience is unforgettable. Not for a vacation or tour but for a retreat, but we mostly go out after our sessions and go to different tourist spots there. My teacher said we should travel light, so I make sure the things I will bring will be comfortable and also matches with the weather.






If you will ask me what I felt after we had our retreat, there is only 2 words to explain it, “Go Back”. I need to go back there this summer vacation.
&


What I'm wearing : Sweater (UNIQLO), Fitted pants (LEVI'S), Gloves and Bonet scarf (Baguio City), cute notebook (Regina's), Loafer (Prince). Hype this look (click the word hype).






 Photos by (Marlou Taneo) and (Kyrin Santos)

No comments:

Post a Comment